About Us



Need Lessons?

Welcome to the Utah Flute Association

the home of flute lovers in the Mountain West!

Want to become a UFA member?

See our membership page for membership options and to join

If you have recently renewed your UFA membership or joined the UFA, please make sure you have filled out the

Online Membership Form

  Contact us with questions/comments

Leave a Reply